Small low risk businesses, such as those that are office based, may only need to implement the minimum or basics to manage H&S within the workplace.
What are considered ‘the Basics’?
According to the HSE, the basics are composed of:
- Preparing a H&S Policy
- Managing Risks and Risk Assessment
- Reporting Accidents and Illnesses (where required)
- Providing information and training
- Consultation with workers
- Having adequate facilities
- First Aid provision
- Displaying the Law poster
- Appointing a competent person
Are you confident that your small business meets all these minimum requirements (at least)?
If not, why not sign up to the Stemset Essentials retainer package and receive support from dedicated H&S professionals?
This could help you free up time, prevent prosecution and make safety a priority.
Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org